If you've landed in my world, enjoy the ride... I promise it'll be entertaining.
I'm Hillary... or as my friends call me - Mrs. HillyG.
I'm a happy-go-lucky new wife! That's right. I'm a newlywed and I'm just learning the ropes. Being married is HARD. Welcome to my journey. My other blog talks more about married life as a married couple - and occasionally talks about being a husband or wife in the midst of your own BS. This blog is purely for my entertainment. What is stuck in my brain will eventually find its way here. I promise.
Career-wise, I am currently working as the Director of Marketing for GlassesUSA.com but my role at the company will cease when I leave at the end of July to strike out on my own (YIKES)!
A few things to know:
- this blog occasionally mentions Yiddish words.
- I'm Jewish. Hence why Yiddish or Hebrew words usually make their way to this blog.
- Schmutz, loosely translated, means dirt... in Yiddish.
- The way my grandmother (Bubba) tells it - Schmutz = sh*t/dirt.
- I often post coupons and sales on this blog... just for fun.
Feel free to contact me and ask as many questions as you want!